The Pan-American Life Center Building is OPEN.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Click here to view Tenant Emergency Handbook
- Building hours are from 6:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and 6:00 a.m. until Noon on Saturday.
- Post Office boxes are located on the first floor of the lobby.
- Air Conditioning is supplied from 6:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, and until Noon on Saturday. You may request after hours A/C at our current rate. Request this in writing by noon on the day needed, or by noon on Friday for weekend A/C.
- Lights automatically turn off at 8:00 p.m. on weekdays and noon on Saturday. Task and specialty light should be turned off before leaving.
- Call security 24 hours a day at (504) 200-5730 for all emergencies.
- Building I.D. Card – Everyone working in the building is required to have a Building I.D. Card. (After-hour building access is allowed with an I.D. Card)
- Stairwells are used for emergencies only.
- Loading Dock hours are from 6:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. All moves must be scheduled in advance through the Management office at (504) 200-5730
- Report a suspicious person or solicitor immediately to security at (504) 200-5730
- All items removed from the building need a property pass signed by your company’s supervisor and shown to security upon exiting the building.
- Service requests (Monday through Friday) from 7:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m
- Phone – (504) 200-5730
- Email – 601PoydrasServices@stirlingprop.com
- Click here to view the complete list of Building Contact Information