Explore the unparalleled amenities of the Pan-American Life Center in the heart of New Orleans’ CBD. The 28-story, Class A granite-clad trophy tower encompasses roughly 673,000 square feet of office and retail space and an eight-story parking structure.
Recognized as one of New Orleans’ most prestigious office addresses, the Pan-American Life Center boasts high-quality tenants in addition to housing the national and regional headquarters of many premier corporations.
- Constructed 1980 & Renovated 2020
- Professional, on-site building management
- 24-hour building access with 24-hour security & after-hours key card
- State-of-the-art Conference Center, featuring a tiered-seating auditorium
- The Café on 11 – full-service cafeteria & catering
- Connected to the InterContinental New Orleans four-star hotel
- 8-story parking structure (795 spaces)
- Superior walkability, convenient to public transportation & easily accessible to all major thoroughfares
- First-floor restaurant & retail tenants include Smoothie King, Starbucks and Tsunami Sushi, as well as Shoeshine & Repair Station and Young’s Dry-Cleaning pick-up lockers
Office tenants include Pan-American Life Insurance Group, First Horizon Bank, Morris Bart Law Offices, McGlinchey Stafford, Merrill Lynch, Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard and Stirling Properties.
Looking for office space? Leasing opportunities are available, including custom office space and build-to-suit options. With flexible and efficient floor plates, the property is attractive to both local and national tenants of all sizes. For more information, or to schedule a tour of the Pan-American Life Center, contact Gaines Seaman at email@example.com or (504) 332-1561.